Having kids at school learn about various 2D shapes and fractions is a good idea. Good for children who enjoy creating shapes, letters, and designs but have difficulty with their grasp, fine motor, and visual-motor skills.
This Geoboard is made of sturdy and durable wood, which won't get brittle chip as plastic over time, the quality of this wooden pegboard is crucial for safety reasons. The rubber bands are also high elasticity and won’t break easily.
The pegs in the shape of a circle on the rear side, as well as the small tops on them and the nails on the long side, make it easy for small fingers to put the bands on and keep them on. Increase the variety of shapes they can create.
- Sturdy & Durable: The board is well made, durable, and sturdy, and holds up well when played with. The latex bands were also strong and won’t have any of them break easily. (There may require adults direction for 1-3-year-old kids)
- Geometrical Board: There is 1 wooden board with 64pcs of nails half driven in, 30 pattern cards, all kinds of different patterns bring you different challenges and fun. The supply of two individual packages of latex band packs is more than enough. The board measures 7 x 7 x 0.9 in and weighs 14.4 oz.
- Educational Toy: Having them in school to learn all types of different 2D shapes and figure out fractions. Good for kids who love making shapes, letters, and designs and struggle with grasp, fine motor & visual-motor skills.
- Safe for small fingers: The backside has pegs in the shape of a circle, the little tops on them and nails on the long side help make it easy for small fingers to get the bands on them and stay on them. Really broaden the scope of the shapes they make.
- This product is up to safety standards ASTM, CPISA, EN71, and CPC.
This product contains small parts and is a choking hazard so not suitable for children under 3 years old. Parental supervision is advised.
- 1 x wooden board
- 30 x pattern cards
- A number of latex bands.